Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Triathlon Learning Story


Yay it is the triathlon!!!!!! I ate lots of food from the shop.
In my first ace I dropped my shoe and I had to go back and get it but I managed to overtake someone in the bike and one person in the swim. Before the race I was so nervous and when I started my race I felt confident … until my shoe came off! I sprinted and managed  to catch up in the bike and the swim.
My goal was to beat  Lauren but I didn't succeed. Maybe next year.
“Go Kirsten,” I shouted out as she ran through the finish line with her shoes still on. Jacob was running the shop and he was quite good at it.
As I ran next to Renee I knew she would do well and she did awesomely. She came 3rd. Katie came 2nd. Me … well I did terribly. I came 8th … BUT I had fun and I did my best throughout the whole race. I felt confident when I had enough energy to sprint so I caught up in the end. It was the best weather ever to do it in. “Run Elliot!” I shouted.

By Phinece

No comments:

Post a Comment